The Carephone mobile handset is a specially designed mobile device for persons in need of care assistance, either in the home or out and about. The handset is an easy-to-use mobile phone with a number of extra emergency features.
Using GPS tracking, the Carephone operators can track users and reduce emergency response time by providing the emergency services with the user's location. Family members and carers can also track the Carephone handset using the online portal.
The handset's SOS button can be configured to contact up to three nominated numbers in the event of an emergency - this can include a family member, carer, neighbour, or a direct line to the Carephone Emergency Response Centre.
The Carephone Emergency Response Centre (ERC) is constantly manned with staff on hand. Important medical records can be held there and passed on to relatives or emergency services.
- Large, clear display
- Enhanced sound
- Waterproof remote SOS pendant button
- SOS mode works even when phone is powered off
- Three direct dialling keys (M1/M2/M3)
- GPS location tracking
- Bluetooth and loudspeaker functions
- Internal accelerometer for "user down" function
- One-touch torch function
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC M3/T3)
- Menu blocking function to improve user-friendliness
- Instantly calls our emergency response centre
- SOS speakerphone 2-way audio
- Automatic GPS location tracking
- Calls 1, 2 or 3 nominated SOS numbers in turn, repeatedly until answered
- SOS alarms can be sent over SMS
- Human call answer authentication
- Stops incoming calls, leaving the line free
- SOS can still be activated when phone is switched off or out of battery