The Carephone Landline is a specially-designed base unit that sits alongside your normal home telephone. The base unit communicates with a DECT pendant worn by the user, which features a large button and has a range of 100 metres.
The button can be pressed in an emergency to activate an SOS sequence: the Carephone will call up to three preset telephone numbers in rotation or connect directly to the Carephone Emergency Response Centre (ERC). Once connected, the pendant user can communicate with the recipient and seek assistance.
With Carephone Landline, loved ones can be confident that anybody under any level of care is only a button press away from help.
- SOS button on pendant and base unit
- 2-way audio speakerphone allowing the user to speak and listen via the pendant
- IP57 waterproof pendant
- 100db SOS alarm
- 4 days' standby time
- Pendant has a range of up to 100mm in both indoor and outdoor use
- Connects to Carephone ERC
- Alerts for when battery is low and pendant is out of range
- Two configurable SOS calling modes - reach a single number or several at once
- Gives SOS priority over other incoming calls
- Automatically activates speakerphone mode when SOS is activated
- Preset three numbers to dial in rotation
- Human call answer authentication
Click an image below to see an enlargement.
||Carephone Landline with lid open